3.27.2006

THE ANTICIPATED CLOSE


The markets are mixed and I am tired of looking at the non changing screens. I have been waiting for the SPY Pivot Point to work and it has been a waste of time as it is sold every time it gets to 130.2.

So I say why throw away good time after bad and after I here from my guy Jim Cramer, I will be going to meet up with the weight room.

The market internals never could get quite to green so that was a pretty good tell it wasn't going to happen. I did however make some dough on my metal and oil stocks.

Sounds like a bottom forming on AAPL as Cramer is bearish on it yammering about the shorts knocking it down today. He is probably the best contra indicator on TV.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd scribble a comment. I found your blog only recently and certainly rate it as oneof the better ones out there. Keep up the good work.

6:56 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

thank you very much- i appreciate the nice words

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home