3.08.2006

RIGHT ON CUE


I don't know if the bottom is in, but I do know that right on cue with Cramer's throwing in the towel, the market has rallied about 8 S and P points. The market internals have turned flattish and my recent ETF trades are now in the black. Not great trades, but profitable. The internals have flipped the switch and are now barely green and the major market sectors are greenish to pinkish (barely red). Pay attention to Cramer at your own peril. Hopefully the markets can ramp and I can sell out and get ready for what I foresee to be a signifcant sell off. Speaking of Cramer, here he is telling us the consumer defensive stocks are the place to be. Tomorrow, no doubt, he will have a different take.

1 Comments:

Anonymous PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Excellen updates

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home