4.13.2006

2:30 LOOK


Many traders are asking the same question I am asking; I knew today would be like this, Why am I sitting watching the screens? The SPY continues to trade near the Pivot Point (128.9), hopefully, we get one more ramp on the day into the 129.2 level which can then be sold. The NAZ internals have held up all day around the positive 750 area.

Technology and the Semiconductor stocks have been the leaders all day (bullish) with most of the other sectors being relatively flat. Oil stocks have rallied and are now firmly in the green.

The Vix and VXO are basically unchanged and remain in overbought territory. Oh, and AROD and Jeter, hitless on the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

"I knew today would be like this, Why am I sitting watching the screens?"...

You've got that right! :-)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home