4.04.2006

THE CLOSE

Just a brief final note as the markets close green with the best market tell, the internals hanging in with about 475 total to the green.

The Pivot on the SPY for tomorrow is in the 130.15 area and since the pivot seems to get touched every day lately, I sold all of my SPY's near the close and will look to reload tomorrow at lower prices. I will continue to use the strategy of buying lower and selling higher as that appears to be the strategy to use in this rangebound market.

The financials did very well as did oils and metals, trading to the red were AAPL and the Semis. The NAZ surprisingly is the trailing index of late.

I recommend my pal Adam Warner's take on Cramer at The Daily Option Report. His analysis is a must read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home