4.18.2006

NOON TIME REHASH


I have just sold some of my SPY into the Fed Speak ramp-SPY 129.78. I know this is not the high of the day, but the DJIA is up 145 and SPX +15 and I can tell you that it is very unusual for the DJIA to go up more than 150 or for the SPX to go up more than 15 in a day. Also, SPY second resistance today is the 130 area so it seems like a good place to start selling. In addition, I anticipate any hour now that this guy on the left will come out yapping about how he loves the market here. If anyone has been paying close attention, it is obvious he loves em higher and hates em lower and usually he is a very good tell on when to buy and sell. I direct any non believer to the April 3 call of "12 reasons to love the market" and the more recent World has not Imploded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about buying UNH and BOL all the way down. I think he loves pain. I can see why he isn't a chartist.

1:58 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

R- I think he is just terrible for investors- I wish he would just go away- always the lovem higher hatem lower guy-

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home