4.28.2006

REALMONEY CROWD REDUX


Some folks have commented that I knock Cramer too much and miss the really ugly act of the guy who is always covering something into a market trashing and selling stuff into big market ramps. Yes, that be Cody.

Well today I have seen it all. He makes a startling market prediction that MSFT will get into the 50's in a few years:

In other words, it looks like 2007 and 2008 will show big big earnings growth from this crusty ol' tech company (MSFT). And I expect the stock to run into the 30s, then the 40s and, given that stocks usually overshoot to the upside just as they usually overshoot to the downside, why not be optimistic and look for a $50 price target in two years? Call me crazy

Cody, I will not call you crazy, I am not sure what to call you, but do you remember this prediction back on December 15?

"As a matter of fact, with Apple almost going by Oracle in market cap already, I wonder how much longer before it catches Cisco. Then Intel. Then Microsoft? Let me go ahead and be the one to throw it out there first: I wouldn't be shocked to see Apple more valuable than Microsoft sometime in 2007. What a mind-blowing thing to ponder."

I think the real point of the site, which I used to like a lot, is to make outrageous predictions and get publicity. They certaintly aren't making anyone any money with this nonsense.




3 Comments:

Blogger muckdog said...

Are you also a reader of The Cody Blog? Plays geetar and is on KLo's TV show a lot.

7:33 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

No- I have not read The Cody Blog- I have read enough of Cody-

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god. I thought I was the only one who found him annoying.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home