5.02.2006

1:00 LOOK


Breaking News: Some shrewd traders on Street Insight are shorting into today's strength. My take- Shorting has been difficult anytime in the last 3 years. If someone/anyone has been successful predominantly shorting stocks in the past 3 years please email or post a comment. On the flip side, buying the dip has worked every time in past three years.

The DJIA is rippin higher by 70 points and the SPY is hanging in at resistance of 131.35. I have done very little except sell my BSC too early (always better than too late).

The market internals have improved a bit, but the NAZ numbers are still light at under 300 to the green and they don't give me much confidence of a big rip into the close. SMH has flipped to the green but also not with much conviction. The QQQQ has ripped higher by 15 cents so maybe the real action is trading the NAZ 100(sure).

The Volatility sisters are dribbling back down to yesterday's lows and are still a few percentage points above their 10 day SMA's.

Bottom line, I am not interested in shorting or buying at these levels so I am just doing a bit of research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home