5.22.2006

THE ODDS ARE?


Since I am doing very little today, I thought it would be an interesting time to look at some of the upcoming odds of future events based on tradesports.com:

How about this, Jeff and Kenny at 75% probability of conviction on at least 16 charges for Jeff and 4 for Ken. I think most of Wall Street would not be unhappy to see those numbers come to fruition.

Hillary still at 45% probability of winning Dem nomination and Dem is at 48% chance of victory in 2008.

McCain is at 38% chance of nomination and Rep candidate is at 49% probability of 2008 victory.

The GOP is down to 46% chance of maintaining majority in House in 2006 elections. What ever happened to I hate all of congress except my congress person?

The Pistons are 47% probability of being NBA champs. That may be one to fade.

The Yankees and the White Sox are World Series favorites. Yanks definitely a fade.

There is currently no contract for hurricanes although I think all the chatter about big hurricane season starting today is a fade.

And just like last year, the Colts and the Pats are the favs for Feb 07 Super Bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home