5.16.2006

REALMONEY UPDATE


I was just reading through some of my updated feed stories and this one came up from Cramerica central:

"Now, if you are trading like I described, you would have kicked out a lot of stuff at the opening -- faded it, so to speak. Now you have to begin to buy the stuff back. Oh, the pain! Seems so wrong. Doesn't the market look awful? Couldn't we be in for some difficulties because of expiration?"

I would like to know who he thinks the audience is for this drivel. And my question to the King of Cramerica, If we sell off again this afternoon, am I supposed to buy or sell and what about tomorrow morning? I know a lot of traders/investors like Jim's stuff and criticize me for focusing on his nonsense, but this is just ridiculous and I wish he would ride off into the sunset and never be heard from again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wish he would ride off into the sunset and never be heard from again."

If you Bloggers stop wasting precious blog space on this moron, I bet he would go away.

Please....I've had enough of this idiot. I visit Blogs to get away from the rif-raff showmen like him dispense.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed. I am Jim Cramered out! i am tired of hearing about his opinion. the amount of overexposure in the financial news is unreal. please, for the love of God, would everyone please stop reporting his opinion?!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home