6.30.2006

QUICK TRADING


Looks like a day for day trading with buying dips and selling rips the recipe. Market internals have clawed back to 700 positive on the NYSE and flat on the NAZ and I think the dippers will be buying to put a bit of a floor under the markets.

The SOX/SEMI sector is still acting poorly along with the homies. Leading sectors remain metals bios, drugs, and oils. Interesting how MSFT is higher in spite of the Office delay and GS also trades well despite the news of the TREAS HEAD sell.

3 Comments:

Blogger muckdog said...

I'd like to see late day buying. I'd like to see the semis and tech leading the market. I'd like to have my cake and eat it, too. What's the problem with that??

2:14 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

NO problem at all

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone went home early. Market will be down next week

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home