6.06.2006

STILL LOOKING?


Bob Pisani still looking for that perfect setup for the market to bottom. I think there is less liklihood of that bottom then the liklihood that Vito reappears as a Captain on Sunday nights cause it was all a dream.

The markets did manage to close nearer the highs than the lows so maybe a temporary bottom has hit. The SMH closed green (barely) and of course the consumer stocks led the way with bios and drugs also higher. KLAC GOOG and MS also closed on the green side.

I bought some SPY in the middle of the day and am hopeing that I can flip em a few bucks higher in a few days. You know how those perma bulls are right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
I'll skip the part about the number of blogs I read regularly, and how I usually find yours to be the most insightful and amusing. My question: Why do you have such an aversion to shorting? It seems to me (minimal trading experience) that you are cutting yourself out of potentially half of the trading set-ups you might detect. Is there a certain stigma about it? Something else?
Eddie

9:13 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

I just find that shorting has not been as profitabel and I prefer cash or longs- All the traders I talk to seem to say the same - anyhow just my view

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home