7.25.2006

$1,500 GOLD

Markets look like they are trying to mount a comeback as the internals flip green again and show 500 more winners than losers. Small caps look like the place to be as they are green and outperforming all the major indexes. Oils, biotechs and metals now leading the way with internets, trannies, GOOG and Indian equities bringing up the rear.

Howard Rosencrans on CNBC calling for $1,500 gold and lower stocks prices with a nice chart of cash levels at mutuals funds and what a good predictor it may be of future stock prices.

I am not sure I agree with the gold call but $1,000 sounds good enough as I own lots of precious metal equities. Unfortunately, Howard did not give us a when for his forecast, so maybe Sue can get him back and get a time frame(lol).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home