10.18.2006

TODAYS TRADE


After watching the markets for most of the day I finally dipped in and bought the pullback on the YM at the 12,002 level, just a few ticks above the YM pivot. Stop level set at 11,985 and as usual I sold too early at the 12,020/12,025 levels. Keep trying to justify the early sells with the job is to make money not catch the bottom or the top. Well I caught the bottom just didn't come close to catching the top.

I suspect we get lots of volatility before the day is over and I am done for the day and happy with the trade.

Sector leaders remain DJIA stocks, biotechs, drugs, brokers, retail, consumer and airlines. Losers continue to be techs, semis, metals, oils, trannies and and GOOG.

Market internals continue to be mixed with +370 on NYSE and -70 on NAZ.

IWM now underperforming and I don't think that is a good sign. And do or die for the METS, good luck to the Carlos's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home