2.14.2007

TECHNICALS-NDX


The NDX has been the weakest of the major market indexes of late and I am just wondering if its time for the switch to be flipped. The NDX is trading a bit below its 21 and 50 day SMA, but, if the Biotechs and the Semis can find some traction, we may get the upside catch up. Curious to see the reaction to the AMAT numbers in the semi group. I suspect higher but those have been a difficult trade.

Yesterday, my favorite GODDESS (I think) asked about my key stocks and I might have left some off the list. Here goes, GS MER MS CME ICE BOT NYX MA BIDU OIH GOOG AAPL IAI SMH KLAC. In addition I keep close tabs on the following indexes: XBD BKX HGX RUT MID TRAN UTY RLX MSH EEM GLD SLV BTK SPX NDX INDU- and of course the Volatility indexes - VIX VXO VXD VXN-

My most important tell for daytrading is the strength of the internals; if the internals on the SPX NDX OEX INDU are strong meaning more than 60 green on the OEX and NDX and more than 300 green on the SPX, I will generally be buying pullbacks on the YM/ ES/ NQ to pivot points or anywhere else where I think money can be made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trading Goddess said...

My dear Mr. Shark,

What do you mean "I think"???

*stamps foot*

Are you seeing other Goddesses behind my back?

waaaaaaaaaa!

And here I thought all this time I WAS your favorite Goddess! *sniff* *sniff* Where is my box of tissues?

~

btw, I admire your love for the market, and I thank you for keeping us interested in it, as well as taking the time to share your experience so that others, like myself, can become profitable!

Keep up the great work! :)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home