10.10.2007

THE CLOSE


Markets closed mixed with the DJIA lower by 86 and the NAZ higher by 8 as BA AA and AIG dragged down the DJIA.


Strongest sectors today oil service, metals, biotechs, gaming, tech and large cap growth while semis, banks, defense, trannies, utils and drugs lagged.


NYSE/NAZ internals closed just a tad to the red with a total of 300 net losing stocks;


NDX 50 WINNERS;

OEX 35 WINNERS;


My Key stocks- half higher half lower- Leaders- COST WYNN CELG LVS GOOG BG IBB MA RIMM ISRG; Laggards- MS KLAC MTW JPM WFC CAT POT NYX C GS AMZN;


My take on the day- its a bull market and dips are for buying; oils and metals especially strong today and I expect that will keep up through the end of the year. Also, my $200 target on the OIH was close to getting tagged today so I am upping my year end target on OIH to $220.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home