4.25.2008

PRE MARKETS


I get knocked down but I get up again- that seems to be the way the market has reacted to less than stellar news from GE AAPL MSFT AMZN etc. It falls back initially on the news and then dusts itself off and goes higher.


Today, the dollar will again be key to the markets for lower commodities are what the markets are looking for now.


As I type, DJIA futures +61, SPX +7.25 and NQ +7.5 while crude is up a bit at $116.625 and gold down a bit at $887.


Another take on GS;


A Minyan's take on Gold;


The Quant with his take on the yesterday's IBD 100 meltdown;


Trader Mike's technical recap;




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, rallying into resistance, Overbought on RSI 2, Gap up, seems to me the trade is to fade.

9:39 AM  
Blogger DAVID said...

I think if it fades the trade is to buy the dip---

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home