9.29.2008

MORNING DRIP


Markets way lower but off their worst levels as the "recovery plan" doesn't seem to be helping for the time being.


Strong sectors- gold, drugs and defense while emerging markets, financials, ags and oils are the worst.


NYSE/NAZ 4300 net losers between the two;


NDX/OEX- 10 GREEN between the two;


VIX- at near 40- not a great time to sell as I predict there will be better opportunities;


Feels like it can't get any worse than this - but its felt that way before-so just sitting and waiting for now -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 40 stocks on my screen & it seems funny that the only 2 in the green are FNM & FRE under government conservatorship. Any thoughts.

12:06 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

I stopped following FRE FNM a while ago- to me its like following WCOM ENRON after they filed - always lottery ticket buyers out there- I am still short WCOM

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home