3.29.2006

130 UPDATE

The markets continue to act well and a nice flag pattern has developed at the 130.15 mark on the SPY. The markets internals have held steady also 2,800 to the green and another ramp higher today is probably in the cards. Just as I type the ramp shows. Note today the burst higher in QQQQ and SMH, both up in the 2% range.

The sector outperformers are Brokers, Small Caps, Reits, Oils, Metals (+3%) and Tech and even the MSH is higher by (1.5%). The laggards are the Drugs and the Volatility Indexes. The Sisters are not giving sell signals yet but I will be watching for further drippage.

For those who like to sell them lower and buy them higher, please note that is generally the wrong way. The time to buy was yesterday; please see yesterday afternoon' s posts. The time to sell, well I would rather sell to early than to late.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Wheatcroft said...

I unloaded most of my purchases from yesterday afternoon this AM between 10:30 and 11. Made a good weeks wages and then some. Bought a little more and ran that up too into this afternoon. The SPX just (2:10) hit yesterday's Fed announcement drop point and spy has exceeded it. I'm going to bring in some more between 3:45 and 4 and see if tomorrow brings another windfall. Good Trading Mr. Shark. (I'm not a shark I'm more an "opportunafish").

2:14 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

As long as you made some dough- that is the objective- low stress good return

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home