3.28.2006

YOU ARE NOT ALONE


Just as soon as I write my 2 day RSI post I find that I have some good company on this trade:


"Given the recent propensity of this market to quickly reverse any sharp spike, the program-driven feel of the action, the profit-taking by bears who were short into the Fed news and window-dressing pressure that is likely to emerge as we wind up the quarter, I'm looking for a pretty quick reversal. I'm contemplating some index longs before the close. This is a dip that invites buyers, not more selling."

Yes, that is correct, the other guy, REVSHARK.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Wheatcroft said...

I happen to agree and loaded up at 3:50. We'll see tomorrow - won't we?

6:03 PM  
Blogger DAVID said...

yes and if not tomorrow that is ok- it is not a one day trade- but if it dips down in the morning again - i will probably buy some EMINI SP FUTURES-

CHEERS

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home