4.21.2006

SMELL THE FEAR


Everything is coming up roses as GOOG SLB BRCM MCD INFA all beat and trade higher in the pre market. The futures are set to gap up again with ES+3.5 and NAZ +5.25 as I type. The commodity stocks look like they are set to bounce back after one day of pummeling but no clue as to if it will hold.

Just as I complimented Jimmy yesterday he does it again and I quote:

"The big rotation is on, it is why a diversified portfolio pays off and pays off big: here we go, I would look at the Cardinal Health/UNH/CRO/Biotech/Pharma complex for the next move here"

A diversified portfolio pays off big? Jimmy, the best performers in the first 3 months and 20 days of the year were Oils Precious metals and Small Caps. They were up 15% or more. Diversifying- lets see the SPY is up 5.6%, the QQQQ is up 5.2% and is down from its high on January 11. UNH is lower by 19% on the year, Why would I want to have been diversified into that stock? The IBB biotech group is also down on the year. Is he saying to sell the winners now (Oils Metals and Small Caps) and buy the losers? I do not get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home