6.01.2006

INTERESTING READING


I recently purchased and last night I started reading a book called "Mastering the Trade" by John Carter. John has written at the Tradingmarkets.com site although I haven't seen anything there by him in a while. My initial reaction is that this book is one of the best as it outlines John's trading techniques and his screen setups. I find it very interesting to read what other folks are looking at all day and he sure has some insightful ideas on what to watch. He actually shows his screens and the charts that he watches in the book. Like myself, John focuses on Pivot Points and trades in an anticipatory manner knowing before the day begins where he wants to enter and exit trades. He analyses sample trades and identifies his entries, exits, stop placements and targets. He also has an interesting take on the TRIN TICK and Put/Call ratios and how they can be used in trading. John has a site called tradethemarkets.com and I intend to check it out and see if there is more helpful information on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home