6.15.2006

RINGING THE BELL?



They don't ring a bell at the bottom or at the top but it looks like those that bought yesterday and Tuesday are sitting pretty.

The market internals are acting better than they have in a long long time with about 3,500 more winners than losers.

The SPX gapped higher on the open and has yet to look back. The best performer of the major ETF's is IWM up 1.8% and the sector outperformers include metals, oils, semis and brokers. My GS pick is looking great as it is up 3 but unfortunately it gapped without me and I will look to buy a pullback. And how come Pisani doesn't mention that "we don't want to see this market led by oils and metals." I guess he will take what he can get.

The volatility indexes have all gapped down 8 or 9 percent so stay focused as I expect lots of volatility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home