7.25.2006

STOP TRADING

I was just going to put up a post about how I didn't have to get out of bed but all of a sudden the markets get some juice and are now higher. SPX 1260/1265 is now in the rear view mirror as my bullish pals keep pinging. I just wonder if the bulls realize that the market is being led by oils and metals (the good old days). Biotechs also acting well with the homies and semis; trannies, internets and GOOG lagging.

VIX/VXO combo down another 3 to 5%, so those indexes are going from oversold to very oversold at 15% under the 10 day SMA and the 2 day RSI on the SPY 86, so more sell signals. My strategy, sell more longs while I scale into more QQQQ short.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home