8.21.2006

CRAMER TALK


If you think Jimmy has fun predicting the year end DJIA numbers, check out his latest short term forecast:

"Don't lose heart in this rally, but get ready to do some selling. After an up expiration week, the tendency is to trade down for Monday and midday Tuesday before a challenge upward. I suspect this is no different.

I suspect that this pattern will be exacerbated by the Lowe's (LOW) note about a slowdown and the Toll Brothers (TOL) number today.

But when we clear those numbers we should get another challenge higher with a retest of the oil declines and the prospects of another uplift in tech, because the bulls sense a bear rout in the group.

That will give people a chance to trim, because last week was an aberration with a lift in the cyclicals and a tiny decline, ex-Altria (MO) , in the staples.

I suspect the selloff will be concentrated in the cyclicals that can't be taken over.

I would sell into the overall rally that I expect Wednesday and Thursday, and be ready for a decline into next week."

How can he write this drivel?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

What is your obsession with this guy Cramer? If, as is obvious, he writes drivel, why bother requoting it? For Pete's sake, if I want to read what he is saying, I will go to his blog.

I have been frequenting your blog for the past few weeks, however, it's a waste of my time if you insist on quoting idiots. Adios.

DD

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can anyone not afford to not pay attention to what Jimmy has to say. He is such a great contrary indicator.

As for the above quote though, it sounded like Jimmy's wife was speaking through him.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home