3.11.2009

THE REAL CRAMER


Futures up again this morning with the SPX FUTS trading about 10 points over fair value- Jim Cramer now turning bullish after telling us what to buy at DJIA 5320- lets see how he arrived at his new bullish take after the market ramped 40 + SPX points:


3-9-2009- WHAT TO BUY IN THE DOW (8.00 AM) (when it hits 5,320);


3-9-2009 - LET IT BOUNCE-(10.36PM) (not sure what he was saying in this article);


3-9-2009- NO RALLY WITHOUT A REAL BANK PLAN (11.56PM)( no rally without a plan from Geithner) ;


3-9-2009- TECH's SLAUGHTER LEADS US LOWER (1.34PM)( we have no idea when it will end);


3-9-2009- NO SILVER LINING- (3.52PM)( I ask myself as I started my show on Friday night, Am I too negative? And the answer is No!);


3-10-2009 -(1.59 PM) THE BEARS OVERREACH- ( Did Roubini and Whitney overstep- The people who have been most right take the bridge too far. These two did it - And we get our rally);


3-10-2009-(2.57PM) HERE COMES THE RALLY- ( I'm going with Doug Kass. He says this rally is different. I say the facts are different. Over and over again I have said I will get more positive when something positive happens and when stocks are low enough that they factor in the worst case.) ;


3-10-2009 - THE UPSIDE IS REAL -(4.10PM) ( analysts who were thinking of joining the sell cavalcade of the PG HPQ WMT analysts will think again. THOSE GUY LOOK REAL STUPID. );


3-10-2009 - (4.57) I know a lot of people doubted Doug Kass but can I say that you can have ten lifetime subscriptions if you bought yesterday's sell-off and Doug's conviction never waivered.


3-10-2009 -(4.57PM) PIECES ARE FALLING INTO PLACE- ( a market that's much higher seems like a given);


Please tell me that someone can actually write this stuff and then tell us Jon Stewart is the comedian.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more. Talk about bipolar. lol Would love to see him get roasted on his BAC call.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home