5.25.2006

STAY FOCUSED


My computer problems are keeping me from staying on top of the trading game, and if I would have just looked I would have seen that the SPY opened at the first resistance level of 127 and it was bound to be sold. The Pivot Point for the day is 126 and the support level is 125.

How about that Vonage as it drips down another 14%, talk about customer relationships, yikes. The company says they may never be profitable. Tell me this, why do I want to own a company where management says they may never be profitable? And as a general rule company managements are not that bearish (lol).

The QQQQ and the SMH continue to drip lower but I think they may be setting up for another buy so I am gonna try to put on my trading hat as the internals hold in fairly solidly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home