7.19.2006

MORE KRAMER


Just when I thought I penned the last piece of the day, Adam came out with some great stuff on the site I hate to criticize. Apparently, Jimmy's Action Alert portfolio is not acting well and there may have been a blow up today (3,500 YHOO) so the performance is even worse than today's numbers indicate. I thought it was odd that I received an email from RM today asking if I wanted a subscription to Jimmy's service at a discount. Hmm.

Anyhow, the market is selling off in the after market on news from INTC MOT EBAY and QCOM and be mindful of both the SPX 1263 resistance level, and cheerleaders on your CNBC station. On a final note, lets see if the QQQQ closes the day in the green as it has already slid back to the 36.4 level after being as high as 36.83 earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home